A Stellantis spokesperson told Nexstar’s The Hill that the new program, called “America’s Freedom of Choice,” offers ...
In a new announcement on April 4, South Korean automaker Hyundai and its luxury arm Genesis declared that their respective ...
UAW President Shawn Fain told reporters recently there is "plenty of work to go around" for automaker employees in the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
Long-threatened tariffs from U.S. President Donald Trump have plunged the country into trade wars abroad — all while on-again ...
What is President Trump really trying to do with his tariff plan: Is it to protect American jobs, is it about leveling the ...
USA TODAY analyzed National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports to determine whether any vehicles are fully made in ...
President Donald Trump’s 25 percent tariffs on all auto-related imports have been called “a debacle of epic proportions” and ...
Ford Motor Company has launched a new advertising campaign called "From America, For America" in direct response to the ...
Stellantis is halting vehicle production at two assembly plants in direct response to President Trump’s newly enacted 25% ...
Automakers are cutting prices to boost sales as President Trump’s global tariffs on foreign vehicles and parts take effect.
We’re tracking the responses that automakers are having to the global tariffs to see exactly what actions they’re taking and ...
GM CEO Mary Barra hinted at this shift during an earnings call earlier this year, emphasizing the company’s capacity to adapt ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results